Steelbridge Realty LLC Rental Listings
Click Here For The Steelbridge Realty LLC Rental Listings Online Rental application
Before attempting to schedule a showing on any of our Steelbridge Realty LLC Rental Listings:
- Please drive past the property.
- Please review this entire blog entry to ensure you qualify.
Please review all of the following before calling our office:
- There is a $50 per adult (anyone over 18 and above) application fee.
- We screen for evictions going back 10 years.
- For criminal history: We follow all fair housing guidelines & we treat every applicant fairly and equally. Our policies follow the law and are applied equally to all prospects. Criminal records must contain no convictions for felonies within the past 7 years involving the manufacture or distribution of controlled substances. For other felony convictions, we will conduct individualized assessments that take into account mitigating factors, such as facts & circumstances surrounding the criminal conduct, age at the time of the conduct, evidence of good tenancy before and after conduct, nature & severity of the conviction and the amount of time that has passed since the conviction. Criminal history which indicates that an applicant’s tenancy would constitute a direct threat to the health or safety of other individuals or whose tenancy could result in substantial physical damage to the property of the owner or others may result in rejection of the application.
- You must make 2.5 times the rent in bring home pay.
- You must be able to prove by pay stubs, tax returns or bank statements, all of your income.
- You must have 2 years of verifiable rental history. If you do not, we should discuss your situation before you apply.
- The listing will state if it allows pets and what the pet deposit is.
- None of our owners will allow dangerous breeds of dogs as defined by homeowners’ insurance.
- Most of our owners do not allow dogs over 30 lbs.
List of dangerous breeds for:
- Pit Bull Terriers
- Staffordshire Terriers
- German Shepherds
- Presa Canarios
- Chows Chows
- Doberman Pinschers
- Cane Corsos
- Great Danes
- Alaskan Malamutes
- Siberian Huskies
- Some of our owners require that the tenant carry renters insurance.
- There are many benefits to having renters insurance. You should speak with your insurance agent as to them.
Documents you will need for Steelbridge Realty LLC Rental Listings:
- 3 months worth of pay-stubs or bank statements to prove income.
- Color copy of your driver’s license.
- Your fully completed application. This includes contact numbers for rental references and employment references.
Taking the home off the market:
- A money order payable to Steelbridge Realty LLC for the background checks, they cost $50.00 per adult. One money order is acceptable for all the background checks.
- If you want us to take the home of the market while we approve your application, you need to pay the first $500.00 of the security deposit. If your application is denied you will get the $500.00 back. If you are approved, it becomes non-refundable and applies to your move in. Please contact us as to who this money order should be made out to.
You may apply by copying and pasting the link below in your browser. The fee to apply online is $55 rather than $50 in person fee.
Click Here for the Steelbridge Realty LLC Rental Listings Online Rental application