Steelbridge Realty LLC Rental Listings
Before attempting to schedule a showing on any of our Steelbridge Realty LLC Rental Listings:
- Please drive past the property.
- Please review this entire blog entry to ensure you qualify.
Please review all of the following before calling our office:
- There is a $50 per adult (anyone over 18 and above) application fee.
- We screen for evictions and/or felonies for last 7 years.
- You must make 2.5 times the rent in bring home pay.
- You must be able to prove by pay stubs, tax returns or bank statements, all of your income.
- You must have 2 years of verifiable rental history. If you do not, we should discuss your situation before you apply.
- Criminal history:
- Felonies of illegal manufacture or distribution of a controlled substance within the last 7 years.
- Felonies resulting in bodily harm or intentional damage or destruction of property for example, “arson”, within the last 7 Years.
- Sexually related offenses for any time period.
- The listing will state if it allows pets and what the pet deposit is.
- None of our owners will allow dangerous breeds of dogs as defined by homeowners insurance.
- Most of our owners do not allow dogs over 30 lbs.
List of dangerous breeds for Steelbridge Realty LLC Rental Listings:
- Pit Bull Terriers
- Staffordshire Terriers
- German Shepherds
- Presa Canarios
- Chows Chows
- Doberman Pinschers
- Cane Corsos
- Great Danes
- Alaskan Malamutes
- Siberian Huskies
- Some of our owners require that the tenant carry renters insurance.
- There are many benefits to having renters insurance. You should speak with your insurance agent as to them.
Documents you will need for Steelbridge Realty LLC Rental Listings:
- 3 months worth of pay-stubs or bank statements to prove income.
- Color copy of your driver’s license.
- Your fully completed application. This includes contact numbers for rental references and employment references.
Taking the home off the market:
- A money order payable to Steelbridge Realty LLC for the background checks, they cost $50.00 per adult. One money order is acceptable for all the background checks.
- If you want us to take the home of the market while we approve your application, you need to pay the first $500.00 of the security deposit. If your application is denied you will get the $500.00 back. If you are approved, it becomes non-refundable and applies towards your move in. Please contact us as to who this money order should be made out to.
You may apply by copying and pasting the link below in your browser. The fee to apply online is $55 rather than the $50 in person fee.
Online Rental application link: https://fs17.formsite.com/residentresearch/SteelbridgeRealty/index.html