How to Build a Real Estate Investment Portfolio.
Do you want to build a Real Estate Investment Portfolio?
We have helped build some large and well performing Real Estate Investment Portfolios. One customer bought 30 Single family homes with Steelbridge Realty LLC acting as the buyer’s agent. This Build a Real Estate Investment Portfolio has become his primary source of income. We have also done this with Commercial assets. To Build a Real Estate Investment Portfolio is complex and simple at the same time. The key? You have to understand what you are there to do.
To build a Real Estate Investment Portfolio you will need good time management skills. Being a landlord is a lot of work. You have to scale yourself via either a property manager of some quality employees. Outsourcing also is an option for admin tasks.
Build a Real Estate Investment Portfolio: define what you are there to do.
- How much capital are you looking to employ?
- What is your desired rate of return?
- When will you need the capital back?
- What is your risk tolerance?
Build a Real Estate Investment Portfolio Role Players Needed:
- A good CPA who understand Real Estate.
- A good Real Estate Focused Lawyer.
- If your Real Estate Lawyer does not do closings you will need a title agent. Always get a second opinion on titles, particularly if you are buying foreclosures.
- A home inspector with construction experience.
- A quality general contractor and subs for the mechanical aspects of the portfolio. When you have issues, you want to solve the maintenance problems quickly.
- A quality Real Estate Investment Broker. A good broker has the required experience in the real estate industry. Have they owned any themselves? Your broker will assist you to go through transactions and help you handle all potential issues and avoid barriers you might face.
- A quality property manager. The management agreement is the key. Make sure it is detailed and you are comfortable with the latitude the property manager has. Remember it is your money being spent!
Steelbridge Realty LLC is a Licensed Real Estate Brokerage that utilizes cutting-edge marketing techniques and data-driven Real Estate solutions in today’s ever-changing environment. Our group of professionals have decades of experience and have navigated through many business cycles. Our diverse background gives us the tools to guide people towards successful decisions.
During the beginning of the housing downturn, Steelbridge Realty LLC was the Brokerage arm of several private equity entities. We assisted them with asset modeling and market metrics. Many prominent local commercial projects were included in this scope of transactions. in 2012 Jeff and Cristina bought the other partner out and relocated the company to North Fort Myers. It now serves as a boutique style firm cater to it clients and the community at large.
For more information call 239 694 3300 or use the form below.