Steelbridge Realty LLC using Trulia North Fort Myers Fl for sellers!
Trulia is a web portal that has a lot of traffic. Like everything else in life, it has its good points and bad points. Here are a few things to consider.
Some great Things always mentioned about Trulia North Fort Myers Fl:
- Provides greater listing exposure to millions of consumers.
- The addition of tax records, school ratings and other information to listings is good for consumers.
- Gives consumer access to FSBOs, foreclosures and other non agent represented properties, painting a fuller picture of the available market.
Some of the bad things always mentioned about Trulia North Fort Myers Fl:
- A high percentage of their “available” listings are actually sold or off the market. This confuses and upsets consumers.
- The sites’ property valuations are often way off.
- Promotes non-listing agents alongside listings that aren’t theirs, tricking consumers into believing they know the property.
- Sells to any agent, regardless of experience, the title of “Premier” or “Pro”.
At Steelbridge Realty we have proprietary methods that we use to market our sellers properties.
- First and foremost, take quality pictures. We have a $2500.00 camera setup to include an $800.00 wide angle zoom lens. From our own website metrics, most traffic is focused upon the pictures.
- Place a quality sign on the listing.
- Social media pay per click marketing that is driven by the demographics of a given area.
- we will make and syndicate multiple youtube videos of the sellers property.
- A just listed post card will be sent to all appropriate homes within the area.
- It will be placed within our website network.
- It will be syndicated on as many websites as possible.
- While we are not a fan of open houses in general. We do hold our listings open.
- It will be placed in the multiple listing service
This is just s snapshot of what we use to market out sellers listings. If you are thinking of buying or selling real estate, let’s talk! 239 694 3300 or
Trulia (NYSE: TRLA) is an online residential real estate site for home buyers, sellers, renters and real estate professionals in theUnited States. It lists properties for sale and rent as well as tools and information needed to be successful in the home search process. The company is headquartered in downtown San Francisco and has offices in New York City and Denver, Colorado.
On July 28, 2014, Zillow announced a deal to buy Trulia for $3.5 billion.
Trulia’s founders Pete Flint and Sami Inkinen met at Stanford Graduate School of Business. Frustrated by the challenge of finding their own apartments in the San Francisco Bay Area, they found that available information was often insufficient, out of date or both. Flint and Inkinen took this opportunity to simplify the process of finding a new home through technology